Monday 6 February 2012

Another Burger & Lobster Please...











If you adore lobsters and burgers I have four words for you... CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!

Burger & Lobster opened its doors in January and has been a raging success ever since, situated in the heart of Mayfair, it offers two fabulous things - burger or lobster, all for only £20, what more could you ask for! You can have your lobster grilled or steamed, I of course went for grilled and all I can say... Divine.. I want another!! The restaurant has a super cool vibe and interior, which almost makes you feel like you could be sitting in a trendy downtown New York restaurant.

I love this place and could go here every night! No surprises the latest craze with all the new restaurants opening in London at the moment applies here.. No Reservations!!! So arrive early and prepare to have a wee martini at the bar before getting to your table, but believe me it is well worth the wait!

29 Clarges street,
Mayfair
London W1J 7EF

No comments:

Post a Comment