Monday 23 April 2012

Barcelona: Tapas 24












Tapas has to be one of my favourite foods, so when I hit Barcelona last week I dived into the first Tapas bar I could find and this little gem was the result. They are famous for their Foie Gras burgers and toasted sandwiches filled with melted Manchego cheese, black truffle and Iberico ham. Both heaven on a plate!

The place is small and buzzes with the true Spanish atmosphere you would expect from a Tapas bar in the heart of the city and just off the fashionable Passeig de Gracia, perfect re fuel food for a busy day of shopping!!

Tapas 24
Diputació 269
Barcelona, Espana
Phone: 93-488-09-77

2 comments:

  1. This look like the real deal, Wonderful!
    love iberico ham too, must try and gets some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Sydney Markets Guide

    ReplyDelete